The American Express® Platinum Credit Card
The American Express® Platinum Credit Card Enriching travel and lifestyle benefits at your fingertips
With the American Express® Platinum Credit Card in your hands, you can enjoy the best in travel, fashion, art, dining and entertainment here and around the globe.
Enjoy the benefits of the 24/7 Personal Assistant that comes with your card.
Our Platinum Concierge Service is available to assist you 24 hours a day, any day of the week to make dinner reservations, get movie schedules, book your tee-off time at the golf course and have flowers delivered to your special someone.
Be part of our award winning Membership Rewards® Program
Earn Membership Rewards for every Php45 you spend. Use your points to redeem airmiles or premium rewards items.
Wait in comfort and style whenever you travel abroad.
Simply present your American Express Platinum Credit Card to gain free entry for yourself and a guest to the MIASCOR Lounge at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1.
Shop with confidence
For additional peace of mind, your purchases with your Platinum Credit Card are protected for 30 days from theft, loss or damage.
Enjoy year round discounts and benefits here and abroad
Exclusive to American Express Cardmembers, American Express SelectsSM is an amazing showcase of travel, leisure, dining and shopping offers from thousand of merchants in 75 countries around the world.
Platinum Membership Rewards®
Earn more rewards as you live the good life.
- Earn 1 MR point for every Php45 you spend on your Platinum Credit Card. Use your points to redeem from a wide array of choices.
- As a Platinum Credit Cardmember, you are automatically enrolled in the Frequent Traveler Option which lets you convert your MR points into air miles or points for your frequent guest program.
Click here to learn more about the Membership Rewards program.
Exclusive Discounts and Privileges with American Express SelectsSM.
- American Express Selects brings you a world of privileges with an exciting selection of year-round offers and fantastic savings in 66 countries worldwide.
Click here to learn more about the Selects Program.
Platinum Travel Services
- Complimentary Lounge Access - Simply show your Platinum Credit Card to gain access for you and a friend to the MIASCOR Lounge at NAIA Terminal 1
- Comprehensive Travel Accident and Inconvenience Protection of up to Php20,000,000. when you purchase your travel ticket with your card.
- Global Travel Assistance for medical and legal emergencies.
- Travel Service Office worldwide can assist Cardmembers with their travel-related inquiries and concerns.
Platinum Service and Security
Beyond traveling, experience service and security that goes beyond your expectations.
- The 24/7 Customer Service Hotline is available for any of your card related concerns.
- The Platinum Concierge Service is available 24/7 to help you live up to the Platinum lifestyle.
- Emergency card replacement in case you lose your card.
- 30-day Purchase Protection plan of up to P75,000 per occurrence or up to Php400,000 per year against theft, loss or damage. Click here to download the claim form and find out how to claim.
- View your balances and transactions online through our Online Services
- Your annual membership fee is automatically waived when you spend Php 450,000 in a year.
Annual Fee: Basic: Php5,000. Free for the first 5 supplementary cards; in excess: Php2,500
- Withdraw cash anytime in ATMs all over the Philippines and worldwide.
- Payment is easy at any BDO branch or SM Payment Counters
- Low finance charge of 2.75% per month
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Share your privileges with those who matter most by availing of a supplementary card.
Many Ways to Pay Your Bill
- BDO Branch Counters- cash or check payments are accepted at any branch
- BDO eBanking- transact anytime anywhere in the world through www.bdo.com.ph.
- BDO Phone Banking- access your BDO account and pay for your Card using any touch-tone phone.
Just call 631-8000.
- SM Bills Payment Counters- pay for your Card through SM Bills Payment
The Concierge Service
We recognize the demands of your fast and uncompromising lifestyle. Therefore, we want to put the world of convenience, support and assistance at your fingertips, so you can be on the go while keeping tab of things that matter most to you. Simply call 81-417 whenever you need assistance with your shopping, leisure and dining needs.
The Concierge can recommend restaurants within the Asia-Pacific region and in fine dining establishments worldwide. The Concierge can also make reservations for you whenever possible.
Theater Shows, Concerts and Sporting Events
The Concierge can provide you with details about various events worldwide and when available, even assist you in sourcing and purchasing tickets which can be delivered right to your doorstep.
Flowers and Gifts Delivery
The Concierge can arrange for the purchase and delivery of flowers and gifts to your loved ones within the Philippines.
Spas, Salons and Golf Courses
The Concierge can help arrange appointments for you at your favorite spa or salon and even book your tee-off time at the Golf Course
Schedules and Contact Information
You can call the Concierge for a variety of other information such as movie schedules and contact information.
Your Platinum Credit Card's Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance
Travel Accident Insurance
- Accidental Loss of Life – Up to Php20,000,000.
- Accidental Dismemberment – Up to Php20,000,000.
- Accident Medical Expense – Up to Php1,500,000 per family
Travel Inconvenience Insurance
- Luggage Loss – If checked-in luggage is not delivered in 48 hours upon arrival, luggage is assumed permanently lost and emergency purchases for essential clothing and requisites using the Card are covered up to Php 40,000, maximum Php 80,000 per family
- Delayed Luggage – Up to Php 15,000, maximum 30,000 per family in emergency purchase of essential clothing and requisites using the Card if delay is more than 6 hours from arrival
- Delayed Flight, Flight Cancellation or Denied Boarding – Up to Php 15,000, maximum Php 30,000 per family in emergency purchases of restaurant meals and refreshments using the Card if Scheduled Flight is delayed for 4 hours or more and no alternative transportation is provided
- Missed Connection – Up to Php 15,000, maximum Php 30,000 per family in emergency charges using the Card for hotel accommodation and restaurant meals or refreshments if flight is delayed for 4 hours or more and no alternative transportation provided
- Trip Cancellation and Curtailment – Up to Php 200,000
- Loss of Personal Money / Travel Documents – Up to Php 200,000
* Coverage is underwritten by Insurance Company of North America and is subject to their terms and conditions.
Click here to download the claim form.
Click here to download the accident medical claim form
The minimum requirements in order to be approved for the American Express® Platinum Credit Card are:
You must be aged 21-70 years old.
You must have a minimum income of Php1,800,000 per annum.
You must be a Philippine Resident or Filipino Citizen.
You must have at least one landline phone.